http://www.celtic-pride.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Crunchy-quinoa-beef-goujons-with-dips-1.jpg 1067 1600 celtic_pride celtic_pride2021-07-28 08:41:302021-07-28 08:42:48Crunchy Quinoa Celtic Pride Welsh Beef Goujons with Dips
- 450g PGI Welsh Beef sirloin steak, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 225g cooked quinoa
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp seasoned flour
- 75g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp dried herbs
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160°C / 140°C fan / Gas 3. To make the quinoa crispy, spread out evenly onto baking parchment on a baking tray and bake in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes. Cool.
- Turn the oven up to 200°C / 180°C fan / Gas 6.
- Beat the egg and egg white together. In another bowl combine the quinoa, seasoning, dried herbs and parmesan cheese together.
- Dip the sliced beef in the seasoned flour, then in the egg mixture, and then coat in the quinoa mix. Place on a non-stick baking tray, spray lightly with oil and bake for 15-20 minutes until crunchy.
- Serve with dips. To make aioli, combine mayonnaise with crushed garlic and black pepper. For a horseradish mayonnaise dip, mix 1 tbsp creamed horseradish, 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tbsp crème fraîche and chopped parsley.