- Pulled PGI Welsh Beef brisket (code 75369)
- Fried onions and gravy (optional)
- Horseradish mayo
Yorkshire pudding batter:
- 2 large eggs
- 150ml milk
- 65g flour
- Oil to cook
- Or you can use a packet mix and make up as instructed
- Slow cook the brisket for best results
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan / Gas 6.
- Make the batter – put the flour into a large bowl, make a well in the centre and add the eggs, mix gently, gradually add the milk and seasoning, mix well and beat to incorporate air.
- Leave to stand in fridge for 20 minutes.
- To make the burrito, use a 22cm round tin, pour a little oil into the tin and heat in the oven until very hot.
- Pour enough batter to make a layer of approximately 5cms. Allow to cook for 15-20 minutes.
- When cooked transfer onto chopping board and begin the assemble burrito. Spread a little horseradish mayo onto the wrap, then top with pulled beef and sliced onions. Add a little gravy if required.
- Gently roll into a burrito.